Are you thinking of joining our lab?
We are always on the lookout for talented scientists with a keen interest in neuroscience. Take a look at some of our lab's publications to get an idea of what we're up to. Some of the techniques that are currently being done in the lab are:
- Genetics: Crosses, Microinjection, Genome Editing
- Molecular Biology: Genotyping, Restriction Enzyme Cloning, Gibson Cloning
- Gene Expression: qRT-PCR, RNA-seq, single cell RNA-seq, ATAC-seq
- Biochemistry: Protein Expression/Purification, Western Blotting, Polysome Profiling, Phase Transitions
- Microscopy: Confocal, Spinning Disc, Super Resolution, smFISH, RUSH, FRAP/FRET
- Other: Flow Cytometry, Behavioral Assays
Undergraduate students: 11/2018: Please email Kang directly. We're currently looking for some volunteers.